These experiences are separate from our specialty photoshoots. As those are a new offering, we have yet to publish a page highlighting our photoshoots, so just send us an email for expectations for photos taken on the farm 🙂 Those can be done rain or shine due to our farm’s setup.
Below are steps to help book your llamazing experience. We are currently still in the process of rebuilding a new animal shelter. Due to the construction on the farm, visitation may be effected by rainy weather and it is highly encouraged to plan as best as possible for a day without rain to have the most optimal experience.
- Pick your day. Use our calendar viewable HERE to help pick your day to visit. Thanks to Covid-19, we are pretty flexible during daylight hours.
- Come dressed in weather-appropriate clothes along with close-toed shoes as you will be engaging with large livestock. During rainy months, the pasture can be quite muddy, so come prepared with shoes to get dirty in. Even if under cover, we will be outside and in open-air environments throughout your visit.
- Take into account traffic patterns to arrive 5-10 minutes before your visit. In the event you arrive late and we have a scheduled visit after you, you may not receive the full time desired on the farm for the safety of each group. There is no refund for failure to commute in a timely manner.
- We are a working farm and therefore may not be safe for extra-energized children. Waivers will be signed before your visit so please be aware of whether or not children you bring will be able to remain safe and calm during your visit.
- We will provide carrots for feeding and all photos seen on this page were taken by Shannon – she will take similar photos during your own visit and will provide you a DropBox link of your memories to enjoy for years to come.
Visits are for groups up to 4 people, or one household. Please send an email for larger group pricing and experience expectations. Weekend pricing is $100 for 45 minutes. Weekday pricing is $65 for 45 minutes. Homeschool/family pricing mid-week, 10:30-2pm starts at $45 for 45 minutes depending on number of kiddos and their ages.